Medical Contingency Fund Fund-raiser
With the increasing numbers of inpatient dogs from the community, cases of Canine Transmissible Venereal Tumour, and sterilizations, we are finding it more and more difficult to cover the costs of medical treatment for vulnerable dogs.
The projected costs to CDWK for medical treatment over the next 12 months could be as high as $6,000 USD (over $8,000 AUD).
Therefore, we have started campaign to raise money to cover our anticipated medical costs. With the funds raised, a Medical Contingency Fund will be set up so that CDWK has money readily available to meet the costs of the following:
• Rescuing vulnerable (neglected, malnourished, injured, abused, and sick) dogs from Kathmandu streets, where necessary.
• Initial, and ongoing, veterinarian costs for checking, diagnosing and treating newly rescued dogs and homeless community dogs in need of medical assistance.
• In-patient care of sick dogs at the CDWK centre;
• Treatment, primarily chemotherapy, of community dogs with Cannine Transmissible Venereal Tumour;
• Emergency medical treatment that may be required for longer term dogs in shelter care.
• Sterilization of rescued dogs and community dogs.
Please help by donating to the following campaign at the link below.
Please share widely with your friends so that we can continue to help dogs in need, both those who are rescued and those within the community.